“Feel the real experience of one click rooting”
Kingo Android Root is the best one click rooting software that enables user to root their devices easily and safely manner.It is a well designed rooting software created by Kingo team as a result after years of commitment. The great part of the Kingo Android Root is It also considered as a universal rooting tool since any Android devices of different manufactures such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG can be rooted with Kingo Android Root .The latest Kingo Android Root is kingo Root 1.4.2. which allows you to root your devices as well as unroot with Kingo Android Root function. Kingo Android Root is a licensed freeware which can use on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. It is support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
It is the most successful rooting tool when comparing with other rooting tools and over 08 million of people have downloaded the Kingo Android Root to root their Android devices. Simply, You can enjoy the real experience of One click rooting by root your devices via Kingo Android Root.
Key features of Kingo Android Root
- Speedy performance
- Save battery life
- Access root-only apps
- Remove carrier bloatware
- Customizable appearance
- Attain admin level permission
- Unroot function
- Safety Rooting method
Kingo android will automatically install the latest version of Kingo SuperSU which allows Superuser access management tool for rooted Android devices ,You will see “Supersu” application in the desktop once Kingo Android Root successfully installed. Keep in mind that you have to manually installed SuperSU , if your install via Google Play since it will not install a custom recovery.
How to root with King Android Root
Kingo Android Root is pretty easy to use without any doubt.No more complicated methods and no need any preparation to root your devices and you can download it for totally free of charge.
- Step 1 – Download Kingo Android Root to a windows based PC and install it.
- Step 2 – Run the Downloaded Kingo Android rooting software.
- Step 3 – Enable USB Debugging mode
- Step 4 -Connect your Android device to PC via USB cable
- Step 5 – Wait till Kingo Android rooting tool install the latest device drivers.
- Step 6 – After completing the installing the rooting “Root “window will appear.
- Step 7- Once the process is completed click “Root” button to start kingo android rooting
- Step 8 – After complete the process click “finish”button to reboot your device
How to unroot with King Android Root
Just Run Kingo Android Root application again and connect your device, then click “Remove Root”.
Kingo Android Rooting Video Guide Tutorial